How to make Danish Apple Pudding
Recipe Servings: 4
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
A delicious pudding with apples, cream, jaggery and buttery breadcrumbs.
Ingredients of Danish Apple Pudding
- 750 Gram Apples
- 50 gram Butter
- 150 gram Bread crumbs
- 50 gram Jaggery
- 125 ml Yoghurt/cream
- 1 Lemon rind, grated
How to Make Danish Apple Pudding
- 1.Peel, core and slice apples.
- 2.Cook in a covered pan with a little water and lemon rind.
- 3.Add yoghurt/cream to the cooked apples.
- 4.Melt butter in a pan and cook the breadcrumbs and jaggery until it caramelizes.
- 5.Cool and crush.
- 6.Arrange the apples and caramel in layers.
- 7.Serve chilled.
Key Ingredients: Apples, Butter, Bread crumbs, Jaggery, Yoghurt/cream, Lemon rind