Deviled Eggs Recipe
About Deviled Eggs: A popular Italian preparation, hard-boiled eggs are filled with a foamy mix of egg yolk, mustard and mayo.
- Total Cook Time 25 mins
- Prep Time 05 mins
- Cook Time 20 mins
- Recipe Servings4
Ingredients of Deviled Eggs
- 4 eggs, full boiled and cooled
- Salt, to taste
- 1/2 tsp powdered black pepper
- 1/2 tsp mustard powder
- 1 Tbsp milk or mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp celery or hara dhania (coriander leaves), finely chopped
- Salad leaves to line the serving dish
How to Make Deviled EggsHideShow Media
Peel the boiled eggs and slice into halves, lengthwise.
Remove the yolks and mix into them the rest of the ingredients, beating well to make the mixture light.
Arrange the egg-whites in prepared plate.
Fill the yolk mixture into the centre of the egg halves, decoratively.
Chill and serve.