How to make Dhaniye Ki Chutney
Recipe Servings: 5
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Dhaniye Ki Chutney Recipe: An easy to make yummy coriander ki chutney that goes best with kebabs and other Indian starters.
Ingredients of Dhaniye Ki Chutney
- 1 Bunch fresh coriander, chopped
- 10 Garlic cloves
- 3-4 green chillies, chopped
- to taste salt
- 2 Lemons (juiced)
- 1/2 cup curd (whisked and sieved)
How to Make Dhaniye Ki Chutney
- 1.In a blender/ mixie add coriander leaves and blend till the leaves are crushed.
- 2.Add garlic, chopped green chillies, salt and lemon. Blend till smooth. Add a little water in case the mixture is too thick.
- 3.Put it in a bowl and mix with curd.
- 4.Serve with some onion ringlets and kebabs.
Key Ingredients: fresh coriander, Garlic cloves, green chillies, salt, Lemons (juiced), curd (whisked and sieved)