How to make Eggless Atta Cake
About Eggless Atta Cake Recipe | Cake Recipe: A dessert that is good for you! Yogurt, cinnamon, nuts and wholewheat flour make for a healthy tea time cake. A light, fluffy, delicious and soft cake and that too eggless! Just what is perfect for a light dessert post dinner or as an evening tea-time snack. You can also use this cake for making puddings or even frost it with an icing.Ingredients of Eggless Atta Cake
: A handful of ingredients such as whole wheat flour, baking powder, cinnamon powder, curd along with gur and whole lot of nuts like walnuts and raisins, makes for a fluffy, delectable cake to relish with a cup of tea.
Ingredients of Eggless Atta Cake
- 2 Cups atta / whole wheat flour
- 1-2 cups shakar or gur (depending on your taste)
- 1/2 tbsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 tbsp soda bicarbonate (meetha soda)
- 2 tbsp cinnamon powder
- 3/4 cup refined oil
- 1 cup curd
- Water (to be added according to the consistency of the batter)
- Handful of walnuts, raisins & figs
How to Make Eggless Atta Cake
- 1.Pre-heat the oven to 200 degrees C.
- 2.Mix all the dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
- 3.Blend the curd and oil together in another bowl. Then mix the dry ingredients into this bowl and fold well.
- 4.Bring it to dripping consistency, adding water if needed.
- 5.Oil the bottom of a baking dish and bake at 170 degrees C for 1 hour 15 minutes while checking at intervals.
- 6.Cut and serve when cool.
Calories: 3174.26 0Calcium: 727.7566 MgPhosphorous: 1149.522 MgIron: 18.554132 Mg
If you wish you can also do some icing on your cake.
Also see more of our eggless cake recipes here.
Key Ingredients: atta / whole wheat flour, shakar or gur (depending on your taste), baking powder, soda bicarbonate (meetha soda), cinnamon powder, refined oil, curd, Water (to be added according to the consistency of the batter), walnuts, raisins & figs