Eggless Coffee Cupcakes Recipe
About Eggless Coffee Cupcakes Recipe: Two most amazingly edible things in one recipe. Coffee and cupcakes! Coffee is everyone's favourite soul stirrer while cupcakes are small, muffin-like desserts that make our taste buds go mad. This cupcake recipe has both of these together! Made completely eggless, you can serve this along with some tea or as a post-dinner party dessert to guests. A great pick to bake this for kids at home as they'll absolutely love it.Ingredients in Eggless Coffee Cupcakes: Soft and spongy eggless cupcakes with a coffee kick. This has just a few simple ingredients like butter, vanilla essence, maida and coffee powder which are right inside your kitchen already! Smothered with some coffee cream cheese frosting. Yummy-licious!
- Total Cook Time1 hr 10 seconds
- Prep Time 15 mins 10 seconds
- Cook Time 45 mins
- Recipe Servings4
Ingredients of Eggless Coffee Cupcakes
- Dry ingredients:
- 1 cup Maida/ flour
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 3/4 cup Sugar, powdered
- 1 1/2 tbsp Cocoa powder
- Wet ingredients:
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla essence
- 5 tbsp Butter (softened, salted. In case you are using unsalted butter, add 1/4 tsp salt)
- 3/4 cup Milk (to make the batter smooth. Adjust the milk quantity according to your batter's smoothness)
- 1 tbsp Coffee powder + 1 tsp water, to make a paste (You can increase or decrease according to your coffee tolerance)
How to Make Eggless Coffee CupcakesHideShow Media
You can garnish the cupcake with chopped chocolate chunks or nuts.
Read about best cupcake recipes that you can try at home.