How to make Eggless Coffee Cupcakes
About Eggless Coffee Cupcakes Recipe: Two most amazingly edible things in one is this recipe all about. Coffee and cupcakes! Coffee is everyone's favourite soul stirrer while cupcakes are small, muffin-like desserts that make our taste buds go mad. This cupcake recipe has both of these together! Made completely eggless, you can serve this along with some tea or as a post-dinner party dessert to guests. A great pick to bake this for kids at home as they'll absolutely love it.Ingredients in Eggless Coffee Cupcakes
: Soft and spongy eggless cupcakes with a coffee kick. This has just a few simple ingredients like butter, vanilla essence, maida and coffee powder which are right inside your kitchen already! Smothered with some coffee cream cheese frosting. Yummy-licious!
Ingredients of Eggless Coffee Cupcakes
- Dry ingredients:
- 1 Cup Maida/ flour
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 3/4 Cup Sugar, powdered
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Cocoa powder
- Wet ingredients:
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla essence
- 5 Tbsp Butter (softened, salted. In case you are using unsalted butter, add 1/4 tsp salt)
- 3/4 Cup Milk (to make the batter smooth. Adjust the milk quantity according to your batter's smoothness)
- 1 Tbsp Coffee powder + 1 tsp water, to make a paste (You can increase or decrease according to your coffee tolerance)
How to Make Eggless Coffee Cupcakes
- 1.Pre-heat the oven to 200 degrees C. Line the cupcake moulds with paper cupcake liners.
- 2.In a bowl sift maida, baking powder, cocoa powder and sugar.
- 3.Add in softened butter, vanilla essence, coffee paste and milk till a smooth batter forms.
- 4.Pour the batter into the moulds and bake at 180 degrees until done. (Approximately 15-20 minutes)
- 5.You check if they're done by inserting a toothpick into the cupcake. If the toothpick comes out clean, it means it's done.
- 6.Take the cupcakes out of the oven. Let them cool entirely. Note: Do not frost them unless they are completely cool as the frosting will start to melt.
- 7.You can frost the cupcakes with mascarpone cheese with a shot of whiskey or some coffee butter cream. Here, coffee cream cheese frosting has been used.
You can garnish the cupcake with chopped chocolate chunks or nuts.
Read about best cupcake recipes that you can try at home.
Key Ingredients: Maida/ flour, Baking powder, Sugar, Cocoa powder, Vanilla essence, Butter (softened, salted. In case you are using unsalted butter, add 1/4 tsp salt), Milk (to make the batter smooth. Adjust the milk quantity according to your batter's smoothness), Coffee powder + 1 tsp water, to make a paste (You can increase or decrease according to your coffee tolerance)