Khamang Kakdi Recipe
Khamang kakdi is a Maharashtrian cucumber salad. Tangy and spicy cucumber dressed with cumin and ghee.
- Total Cook Time 25 mins
- Prep Time 05 mins
- Cook Time 20 mins
- Recipe Servings2
Ingredients of Khamang Kakdi
- 2 cups cucumbers - peeled and chopped
- 1 tsp chopped green chillies
- 1 Tbsp chopped coriander leaves
- 1/4 cup roasted peanuts - coarsely pounded
- 1 tsp lemon juice salt - to taste
- A pinch of red chilly
- For Tempering:
- 2 tsp cumin seeds (jeera)
- 2 tsp ghee
- A pinch of asafoetida (heeng)
How to Make Khamang KakdiHideShow Media
Mix together the cucumber, green chilli, coriander leaves, peanuts, lemon juice and salt.
In a pan, heat ghee & add cumin seeds.
Then add asafoetida and immediately pour this tempering on the prepared cucumber salad.