How To Make Moong Dal Cheela
Recipe Servings: 4
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Moong Dal Cheela Recipe: Lentil batter with cottage cheese and vegetables, fried crisp.
Ingredients of Moong Dal Cheela
- 200 gms moong dal
- 4-5 pcs paneer (diced)
- 1 tsp crushed paneer mixed with chaat masala
- 1 tsp capsicum and cabbage, chopped
- 1/2 tsp onions, chopped
- 1 tsp cashew nuts
- to taste salt
- Ghee (for frying)
How to Make Moong Dal Cheela
- 1.Soak the moong dal overnight and grind it with some salt into a consistent flowing batter.
- 2.Heat tawa and spread some batter in a circular motion over it.
- 3.Add the cashewnuts and all the vegetables.
- 4.Dab some ghee on top and flip it over to cook for a few minutes.
- 5.Serve with mint chutney and sweet chutney.
The recipe in the video uses a different quantity for some ingredients. You can change the quantity according to your needs.
Key Ingredients: moong dal, paneer (diced), crushed paneer mixed with chaat masala, capsicum and cabbage, onions, cashew nuts, salt, Ghee (for frying)