Vegetable Thai Red Curry Recipe
How to make Vegetable Thai Red Curry
About Vegetable Thai Red Curry Recipe: Red bell pepper, broccoli, cauliflower, snow peas, zucchini and bamboo shoots cooked in distinct Thai flavours.
- Total Cook Time 40 mins
- Prep Time 10 mins
- Cook Time 30 mins
- Recipe Servings4
Ingredients of Vegetable Thai Red Curry
- Fresh Vegetables (red bell pepper, broccoli, cauliflower, snow peas, zucchini and bamboo shoots) - simmered in an aromatic coconut milk broth.
- 1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 tbsp Thai Red Curry Paste
- 1 Sweet Red Bell Pepper, julienne
- 1 small Broccoli, chopped
- 1/4 Cauliflower, chopped
- 2 tbsp Unsweetened Coconut Milk
- 1 small Zucchini, julienne
- 2 tbsp Bamboo Shoots, julienne
How to Make Vegetable Thai Red CurryHideShow Media
Heat oil in a large soup pot or sauce pan over medium high heat.
Add curry paste, mashing with the back of a spoon, and saute until fragrant, about one minute.
Add broccoli and cauliflower and mix well to coat with curry paste.
Stir-fry for two minutes.
Add bell pepper and stir-fry for two minutes.
Add coconut milk and stir.
Bring to a boil and then turn down heat to let simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add zucchini and bamboo shoots and simmer for five more minutes. Stir gently.