How to make Vegetarian Nargisi Kofta
About Vegetarian Nargisi Kofta Recipe | Kofta Recipe: Vegetarian Nargisi Kofta is a Mughlai dish that boasts of rich, aromatic flavour and spice. It is a great paneer recipe to cook for a special occasion or dinner party. Koftas have always been an integral part of shahi Mughlai cuisine and are known for their non-vegetarian specialties. Nargisi Kofta is an extremely popular dish that is savoured across the country. Here is an easy and quick vegetarian recipe of Nargisi kofta that is mouth watering and an excellent choice for dinner parties where you can serve these as an appetizer or dip them in your favorite curries and serve as a main course dish.Ingredients in Vegetarian Nargisi Kofta
: Make soft golden fried paneer-potato kofte on your own! Here are these delicious paneer pops wrapped in gram flour and fried to perfection. Serve with a chutney or dip in a curry!
Ingredients of Vegetarian Nargisi Kofta
- 200 Gram Paneer
- 1 Bread Slice (crust removed)
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/8 tsp Kali Mirch
- Green Chillies, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Potato, mashed
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric Powder
- to taste Lemon Juice
- To dust koftas Besan
- To deep fry Oil
How to Make Vegetarian Nargisi Kofta
- 1.Mash the paneer and bread together to blend smooth, either in a blender or with a katori. Mix 1/2 tea spoon salt and kali mirch into it.
- 2.Mix the green chillies, mashed potato, turmeric and lemon juice together and form into two balls.
- 3.Divide the paneer mixture into two. Shape each into a flat round and thin the edges a bit.
- 4.Place one round of potato in the center of the paneer, bring together the edges to cover it completely.
- 5.Shape these into rounds and then taper on side to resemble and egg.
- 6.Dust with the besan. Heat the oil and deep fry, browning on both sides.
- 7.Cut into halves lengthwise and serve hot.
Paneer, Bread Slice (crust removed), Salt , Kali Mirch, Green Chillies
, Potato, Turmeric Powder, Lemon Juice
, Besan, Oil