Wok Tossed Asparagus in Mild Garlic Sauce Recipe
An easy to make salad made with asparagus and porcini tossed in a sweet and garlicky sauce.
- Total Cook Time 30 mins
- Prep Time 15 mins
- Cook Time 15 mins
- Recipe Servings2
Ingredients of Wok Tossed Asparagus in Mild Garlic Sauce
- 200 Gram Asparagus
- 1 fried onion (medium)
- 1/2 tsp breakfast sugar
- 10 ml potato starch
- 20 ml stock vegetarian
- 20 gm porcini
- Salt to taste
- 50 ml oil
How to Make Wok Tossed Asparagus in Mild Garlic SauceHideShow Media
1. Boil the water, blanch asparagus, porcini and keep aside.
2. Heat oil and add the chopped garlic.
3. Add vegetables and mushroom toss it and add stock.
4. Adjust seasoning along with potato starch to thicken sauce.
5. Garnish with fried onion and serve hot.