Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
An easy to make salad made with asparagus and porcini tossed in a sweet and garlicky sauce.
Ingredients of Wok Tossed Asparagus in Mild Garlic Sauce
- 200 Gram Asparagus
- 1 fried onion (medium)
- 1/2 tsp breakfast sugar
- 10 ml potato starch
- 20 ml stock vegetarian
- 20 gm porcini
- Salt to taste
- 50 ml oil
How to Make Wok Tossed Asparagus in Mild Garlic Sauce
- 1.1. Boil the water, blanch asparagus, porcini and keep aside.
- 2.2. Heat oil and add the chopped garlic.
- 3.3. Add vegetables and mushroom toss it and add stock.
- 4.4. Adjust seasoning along with potato starch to thicken sauce.
- 5.5. Garnish with fried onion and serve hot.
Key Ingredients: Asparagus, 1 fried onion (medium), 1/2 tsp breakfast sugar, 10 ml potato starch, 20 ml stock vegetarian, 20 gm porcini, Salt to taste, 50 ml oil