Shakarkandi ki Chaat
A tangy and sweet chaat made with sweet potatoes mingled in chaat masala, chillies and lime juice. This recipe makes use of sendha namak, so can be relished during the fasting.
- 1/2 kg shakarkandi - boiled, peeled, cubed
- 1 Tbsp chaat masala
- 1 Tbsp chilli powder
- 1 Tbsp cumin seeds - roasted and powdered
- 1 Tbsp rock salt (sendha namak)
- Lemon juice-to taste
- 2-3 green chillies - finely chopped
- Cubed cucumber and apples, optional
- Coriander leaves - chopped, to garnish
- Mix all the ingredients together, adjusting spices according to taste and serve.