Shakarkandi ki Chaat Recipe
A tangy and sweet chaat made with sweet potatoes mingled in chaat masala, chillies and lime juice. This recipe makes use of sendha namak, so can be relished during the fasting.
Ingredients of Shakarkandi ki Chaat
- 1/2 kg shakarkandi - boiled, peeled, cubed
- 1 Tbsp chaat masala
- 1 Tbsp chilli powder
- 1 Tbsp cumin seeds - roasted and powdered
- 1 Tbsp rock salt (sendha namak)
- Lemon juice-to taste
- 2-3 green chillies - finely chopped
- Cubed cucumber and apples, optional
- Coriander leaves - chopped, to garnish
How to Make Shakarkandi ki Chaat
- Mix all the ingredients together, adjusting spices according to taste and serve.