Shark Ambotik Recipe
Recipe Servings: 4
Shark meat cooked with loads of masalas, tamarind and Kashmiri red chillies.
Ingredients of Shark Ambotik
- 1 small shark
- 1 sliced onion
- 2 Tbsp of oil
- 4 pieces garlic (Lehsun)
- 1 small piece ginger (Adrak)
- 1/2 tsp turmeric (Haldi)
- 1 tsp cumin seeds (Zeera)
- 1 tsp black peppercorns (Sabut kali mirch)
- 1 piece tamarind (Imli)
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 pieces kashmiri red chillies
How to Make Shark Ambotik
- Add salt to the cut shark and keep aside for a few minutes.
- Grind garlic, ginger, turmeric, cumin seeds, black peppercorns, tamarind, and red chillies to a paste.
- Heat oil in pan and saute sliced onions till golden brown.
- Add paste to the brown onions.
- Add 1/2 cup water and bring to a boil.
- Add cut and salted shark.
- Cook till shark meat is tender.
- Serve with rice or bread.