Hunger strikes at odd hours even for the most disciplined of us. To curb this untimely hunger, we often end up reaching out for an unhealthy bag of chips or some fried snacks which cause us to pile up on calories. That's why dietitians and nutritionists recommend planning even the mid-meal snacks before starting the day in order to keep us from deviating from our weight loss goals. However, it is a complete myth that healthy snacking has to be boring. We were recently scrolling through our Reddit feed when we came across an easy snack recipe which is healthy too. This quick air-fried mushroom is crisp, lip-smacking and just so simple to whip up!
Several Reddit bloggers tried their hands at making these crispy delights in the Air Fryer. Any kind of mushrooms can be used for this hassle-free recipe. With just a handful of simple ingredients, this air fryer mushroom can be whipped up in less than half an hour, including prep time! Apart from the ease of whipping up the air fryer mushrooms, the recipe is also completely oil-free and thus a healthy and easy snack which you can binge on, guilt-free.
Here Is The Full Recipe For Air Fryer Mushroom From Reddit:
- Cut up mushrooms into quarters, and then into halves. Keep them aside.
- In a plate, spread out some flour. In another bowl, whisk a couple of eggs and keep aside.
- In another container, take some breadcrumbs and season them with spices of your choice. You can use salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, paprika, garlic powder etc.
- Now, take the cut up mushrooms and roll them around in the flour.
- Make sure they are well-coated, and then repeat the process with the whisked egg and, finally, the seasoned breadcrumbs.
- Pop them in the air fryer and let them cook for 5-7 minutes at 200 degrees Celsius.
- Serve hot and fresh with the dip or sauce of your choice!
How simple and convenient, right? It's no surprise that this recipe has become one of the internet's latest obsessions. Try these air fried mushrooms at home and tell us how you liked it in the comments section below.
About Aditi AhujaAditi loves talking to and meeting like-minded foodies (especially the kind who like veg momos). Plus points if you get her bad jokes and sitcom references, or if you recommend a new place to eat at.