How to make Bhindiwala Meat
About Bhindiwala Meat Recipe: An aromatic meat preparation. Meat cooked with bhindi (okra), tomatoes and an array of masalas. A wonderful combination with goodness of okra and juicy boneless mutton chunks. A perfect and unique dinner party dish, pair with rice or naan.
Ingredients of Bhindiwala Meat
- 6 Tbsp Oil
- 1 1/2 Cup Okra (cleaned)
- 1 1/2 Large Onions, grated
- 4 Large Tomatoes, grated
- 1 Tbsp Ginger and garlic paste
- 3 tsp Salt
- 2 (heaped) tsp Coriander powder
- 2 (heaped) tsp Garam masala
- 1 tsp Cayenne/red chilli powder
- 2 Sticks Cinnamon
- 2 Large Black cardamom
- 12 Cloves
- 3/4 Kg Meat (boneless)
How to Make Bhindiwala Meat
- 1.Put oil in pan and add onions. Cook onions till translucent. Add the cinnamon, cloves, bay leaf and cardamom.
- 2.Stir in meat and then salt.
- 3.Cook for 10 minutes and add all the spices. Add tomatoes and keep cooking and stirring (bhuno). Let the oil separate.
- 4.Add 6 cups of water and transfer it into a pressure cooker. Add 2 heaped teaspoons of garam masala and cook on fast flame till it whistles.
- 5.Lower the flame and cook for 25 minutes. Now add the okra. Cook till the okra is soft.
- 6.Once the okra is done, it indicates that the meat is done too.
Key Ingredients: Oil, Okra (cleaned), Onions, Tomatoes, Ginger and garlic paste, Salt, Coriander powder, Garam masala, Cayenne/red chilli powder, Cinnamon, Black cardamom, Cloves, Meat (boneless)