How To Make Oats Uttapam
Recipe Servings: 6
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
This delicious recipe of Oats Uttapam is an easy and quick recipe to make for breakfast or a brunch get together. The one amazing dish to surely steal the thunder out of your entire meal!!
Ingredients of Oats Uttapam
- 1 Cup Oats
- 1/2 cup Semolina
- A pinch of Asafoetida
- 1 cup Yogurt
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1/4 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- A pinch of Soda Bicarbonate
- As required Water
- 1 Onion, finely chopped
- 1 Tomato (deseeded), chopped
- 1 medium Red/Yellow/Green Capsicum, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp Green Chilllies, chopped
- to taste Salt
- 2 tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3/4 tsp Ginger, finely chopped
- For Garnishing:
- 1/2 tbsp Coriander Leaves (fresh), chopped
How to Make Oats Uttapam
- 1.Grind oats and semolina. Add asafoetida.
- 2.Now add yogurt, cumin seeds, red chilli powder, soda bicarbonate, ginger and water as required to make a thick batter.
- 3.Keep aside for 10 minutes.
- 4.Add chopped onion, capsicum, tomatoes, green chillies and salt to taste.
- 5.Mix well.
- 6.Now heat a non-stick pan apply a little oil, spread a ladleful of batter. When it is golden brown, flip it to the other side to cook.
- 7.Serve hot garnished with chopped coriander leaves and accompanied with coconut chutney.
You may sprinkle lemon juice on top while serving, if desired.
The recipe video uses a different quantity of ingredients for representation. You can alter the quantity as per your need.
Key Ingredients: Oats, Semolina, Asafoetida, Yogurt, Cumin Seeds, Red Chilli Powder, Soda Bicarbonate, Water, Onion, Tomato (deseeded), Red/Yellow/Green Capsicum, Green Chilllies, Salt, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Ginger, Coriander Leaves (fresh)