- Mushroom Manchurian - A New Take On The Classic Indo-Chinese Manchurian
If you are a fan of Chinese food, then this recipe is for you. This mushroom manchurian recipe is full of spicy goodness! Read on.
- Weight Loss: 5 Common Kitchen Spices That May Help You Lose Weight
If weight loss is on your mind, you don't need to go far and wide, just walk into your kitchen and find these common spices that may help you achieve your goals.
- How To Make Potato Chips At Home In Just A Few Minutes? Answer Is Here
The chef regularly shares tips and recipes via social media to make meals healthy and tasty.
- This Chai Experiment Has Sent The Internet Abuzz (Video Inside)
The video was shared on social media. While some users wanted to try the recipe others chose to stick to the plain white tea.
- Bread Pakora Without Bread: This Unique Snack Recipe Is Our Current Favourite
MasterChef Kunal Kapur shares a unique bread pakoda recipe that will leave you slurping. Take a look.
- Tasty Or Weird? This Street-Style Kulhad Pizza Has Divided The Internet
After pizza in a cone and Maggi milkshake, this street-style Kulhad pizza has got Twitter users divided.
- Weekend Special: How To Make Potato Smiley | Easy Potato Smiley Recipe
Looking for yummy food to make this weekend? We have the perfect recipe for you. Recreate the classic potato smiley at home with this quick and easy recipe.
- Soya 65: Make This Fiery Snack For Unexpected Guests In Just 20 Minutes
Soya 65 is quick and delicious recipe to make every time you want to make something easy.
- Weekend Special: How To Make Cheese Burst Pizza At Home
Pizza is loved by all and the weekend seems like the perfect time to enjoy some cheesy and delicious homemade cheese burst pizza.
- Kitchen Tips: 5 Easy Ways To Prevent Fruits From Turning Brown
Now, prevent fruits and vegetables from getting brown with some quick and simple hacks. Take a look.
- Nutritionist Rujuta Diwekar Recommends These 3 Work From Home Foods
Nutritionist Rujuta Diwekar recommends fresh fruits and more in her list of foods that can help repair the damage caused by a stagnant lifestyle.
- Lal Maas, Tawa Mutton And More: Try Out These 7 Hot And Spicy Mutton Curries At Home
Love spicy food? Here are 7 mutton curries that will satisfy your craving for something hot and spicy! Read on.
- Are Your Green Peas Sprayed With Artificial Colour? Find Out Here
FSSAI suggests a way through which you can check artificial food colour in your green peas. Take a look inside.
- Inside Manish Malhotra's Star-Studded Thursday Dinner With Karisma, Malaika And More
Manish Malhotra hosted a Thursday night dinner for these divas, and it checked all the boxes for glitz, glamour, and gastronomy!
- Parineeti Chopra's Lavish Breakfast In Maldives Looks Fit For Royalty
Parineeti Chopra enjoyed a lavish breakfast spread in the Maldives, where she is currently vacationing with family.
- Arjun Rampal's Healthy Diet Is All The Motivation We Need To Stay Fit; See Pic
Arjun Rampal is one of the most beloved Bollywood actors. Many people are a fan of his chiseled and toned body. But how does he maintain it? Find out inside.
- Kajol, Tanishaa Celebrates Tanuja's Birthday With This Filmy Cake; See Pics Inside
Tanuja's 78th birthday was celebrated by her daughters Kajol and Tanishaa Mukherji with good food, drinks and a special birthday cake.
- Millet For Strong Bones: Here Are 5 Ways You Can Include The Grain In Your Diet
Millets provide a significant amount of nutrition and should be a part of your diet for healthy bones
- Indian Cooking Tip: How To Make Pepper Rice | Milagu Sadam Recipe
Stuck with leftover rice? We have the right recipe for you. Milagu Sadam (Pepper rice) is an easy recipe that uses leftover rice to make a spicy South Indian dish. Read on ...
- Chicken Mandi Biryani: This Juicy And Aromatic Chicken Biryani Spells Indulgence
Chicken Mandi Biryani is a must-try if you love biryani as we do. It is easy to make and tastes just divine!