If you thought that your dear cauliflower was only good for gravies and sabzis, try this recipe. One may like to associate 'Tandoori' with the likes of chicken or paneer, but let us tell you a secret. Nicely sliced gobhi cooked tandoori style with a whole lot of spices can also make for an equally sizzling snack.(Also Read: 10 Best Winter Vegetarian Recipes for Dinner)
2. Aloo Samosa Recipe in Hindi
Recipe by Kishore D Reddy
A round up of vegetarian snacks, and no mention of the all-time favourite samosa? Can't happen, won't happen. Make the this classic snack in the comfort of your kitchen with this stellar recipe. Spicy aloo-filling wrapped in the pillowy maida dough is one treat no one can say no to.
(Also Read: Best Winter Recipes in Hindi - 10 Recipes You Must Try This Season)
3. Nariyal and Soya Paneer Vada Recipe in Hindi
Recipe by Manish MehrotraThe crispy vadas, made with the goodness of grated coconut and paneer and soya is one stellar and wholesome addition to your evening tea-time.
4. Til- e Paneer Recipe in Hindi
Recipe by Niru Gupta
Baked paneer cubes coated in flavourful sesame and yogurt mix. Serve with onion ringlets and chutney, for a lip-smacking experience.
5. Bang Bang Batata Recipe in Hindi
Recipe by Tara DeshpandeAloo lovers raise your hand! This quick and easy potato snack, made with baby potatoes, semolina and heartwarming spices, is one delightful treat you shouldn't deprive yourself from.
6. Mini Mushroom Pizza Recipe in Hindi
Recipe by Chef Aditya Bal and DevanshiA delightful topping of mushrooms, corn and cheese on mini pizza makes for a perfect party starter.
7. Bruschetta Recipe in Hindi
Recipe by Chef Joey MathewThe Italian treat is a hit with people across ages. Sliced bread topped with ever-green toppings of tomato-basil and mushroom-garlic.
8. Bhajiya Pav Recipe in HindiOne of our all-time favourite street foods, bhajiya pav is here to send us into a food coma again. Make these crispy fried bhajiyas clubbed together and stuffed in a pav and you would know what we mean.
9. Chole Bhature Recipe in HindiThe ever-so soft and pillowy bhaturas, served with spicy chickpeas is an instant mood-lifter. This authentic Punjabi recipe too keep the foodie in you pleased for a long time even after you have left the dining room.
10. Matar Ke Kebab Recipe in Hindi
Recipe by Niru GuptaThe green and crispy patty made of peas and spinach is not only delicious but light on the tummy too. Using minimal oil to fry the patty, this low fat kebab is for all those looking to have something delicious without compromising on the calorie front.
Try these delicious vegetarian snack recipes at home and let us know which one was your favourite.
About Sushmita SenguptaSharing a strong penchant for food, Sushmita loves all things good, cheesy and greasy. Her other favourite pastime activities other than discussing food includes, reading, watching movies and binge-watching TV shows.