How to make Microwave Tandoori Chicken
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Medium
About Microwave Tandoori Chicken Recipe: Chicken marinated in an assortment of flavors, cooked in a microwave. Served with onion rings and lemon wedges.
Ingredients of Microwave Tandoori Chicken
- 1 Kg Chicken (cut into pieces and pierced)
- 1 tsp Garlic paste
- 1 tsp Ginger paste
- 1 cup Hung Yogurt
- 1 tbsp Salt
- 1 tsp Garam Masala
- 2 tsp Coriander Powder
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper , powdered
- To brush the chicken Oil
- For Garnishing:
- Lemon Wedges
- Onion Rings
How to Make Microwave Tandoori Chicken
- 1.Marinate the chicken in the garlic, ginger, yogurt, salt, garam masala, dhania powder, black pepper and the cream for 2-3 hours or more.
- 2.Place a saucer in a dish and arrange the chicken over it in a circle.
- 3.Cover and cook at high flame for 5 minutes, turning once.
- 4.Cover and cook on high flame for another 3 minutes.
- 5.Uncover and cook for 2 minutes.
- 6.Let it stand for 5 minutes before serving with onion rings and lemon wedges on the side.
Chicken (cut into pieces and pierced), Garlic paste, Ginger paste, Hung Yogurt, Salt
, Garam Masala
, Coriander Powder
, Black Pepper , Cream
, Oil , Lemon Wedges , Onion Rings