- How To Make Nutritious Cheela With Leftover Sambar - Chef Kunal Kapur Shares Recipe
Thanks to the power-packed sambar, this recipe adds some extra protein, fibre and some essential nutrients to the regular cheela.
- High-Protein Diet: 5 Reasons Why We Must Include Soy Foods In Our Daily Diet
FSSAI took to its official Twitter Handle to further explain why one must include soy foods in their daily diet.
- Woman Creates Recycled Dress Out Of Nachos Bags, Amazes Reddit
Reddit users were impressed with a woman's dress made with empty plastic bags of Doritos chips. Take a look!
- Struggling To Stay Fit At Home? Here Are 5 Protein-Rich, Low-Calorie Recipes
Nutritious recipes needn't be tedious or time-consuming. These dishes are rich in protein and great for those on a weight loss diet.
- Try Mango Phirni Recipe This Summer For A Joyful Indian Dessert Post Your Meals
Mango phirni recipe: Here we bring to you an easy recipe of phirni that you must try to enjoy the goodness of your favourite fruit embedded in your favourite Indian dessert.
- Indian Cooking Tips: How To Make Onion Kulcha (Recipe Inside)
One of the popular breads hailing from North India is the onion kulcha. Onion kulcha or pyaaz ka kulcha is very popular in parts of Delhi, Harayana, Punjab and Uttar Pradesh.
- Watch: Make Crispy Atta Mathri With This Quick And Easy Recipe And Store For 2 Months
Besides being a quintessential tea-time snack, mathri also makes a great accompaniment with chaat, sabzi and achar.
- Eid-Al-Fitr 2021: Move Over Sheer Khurma, Celebrate Meethi Eid With Sevaiya Ki Barfi
This barfi uses almost the same ingredients that are used in making sheer khurma, has festive indulgence written all over it and is something different too.
- Eid 2021: Celebrate The End Of Ramadan With These 10 Mouth-Watering Dishes
Eid 2021: You may not be able to get through these recipes without drooling. Do try them for your festve menu.
- Trying to Lose Weight? This Delicious and Healthy Sweet Potato Pizza Is For You
Nutritionist Pooja Makhija shares a healthier alternative to the guilt-ridden pizzas you've been having
- Summer Special: What Is Bhagyashree's 'Perfect Solution' To Beat The Heat - Find It Here
'Maine Pyar Kiya' famed actor Bhagyashree recently took to Instagram to share her "perfect solution" to combat the heat. Read on to know more.
- Viral Video Of Butter Chicken Cake Has Left Desi Foodies Surprised
Viral Video: A video of a butter chicken cake has surprised Indian foodies with how real it looks!
- 6 Eid-Special Lunch Recipes You Must Try This Time
Eid 2021: Here are some recipes that are a perfect mix of old-school and contemporarydishes.
- Lahori Charga: A Famous Fried Chicken Recipe From Lahore
Charga means chicken in Pashto language and Lahori Charga is a chicken recipe that originated from the city of Lahore in Pakistan.
- This Tweet On Mangoes Reminds Us Of Childhood And Math; Twitter Reacts Too
We recently came across one such tweet that took us back to the school days and our math lessons. Read on to know more.
- World Food Prize 2021 Won By Shakuntala Haraksingh Thilsted Of Indian Descent
World Food Prize 2021 has been awarded to Dr. Shakuntala Haraksingh Thilsted for her work in aquatic food systems.
- Eid Al-Fitr 2021: Planning Eid Menu? Here're 5 Easy Recipes To Try
Eid al-Fitr 2021: This year, celebrations will be home bound. So, we brought some delicious and easy recipes for your Eid feast with family.
- This Aloo Ka Papad Is A Crispy Evening Snack That Deserves Your Undivided Attention
Nothing about this papad is quite as overwhelming, yet its packs enough flavour to leave a mark.
- Summer Recipes: How To Make 3-Ingredient Mango Squash In 2 Different Ways
Summer Recipes: Ever tried making mango squash? This delightful and unique recipe will thrill you!
- Watch: Man Makes World Record For Stacking M&M Candies. Guess How Many?
Brendan Kelbie from Australia made the record for stacking up the tallest tower of M&M candies. Guess how many he managed?