3. Dark Chocolate- Cocoa in chocolate helps one get rid of wrinkles and dark circles.
4. Walnuts- Extremely beneficial for hair health, walnuts contain copper making the hair richer and strong. They also contain vitamin E.
6. Tomatoes- Carotenoids in the tomato protect the skin from the harmful UV rays of the sun thus preventing tanning.
7. Avocado- Great for soft and supple skin, the omega 9 fatty acids in avocados help prevent dryness of the skin.(Also read: How to Eat Avocado)
8. Oats- Antioxidants in oats help fight the free radicals in the body. They also prevent the formation of wrinkles on the skin.
9. Watermelon- Often considered to be the secret to your anti-aging regime, watermelon consists of antioxidants that prevent the formation of wrinkles on the skin.
10. Carrots- Phytonutrients help prevent damage caused by free radicals in the body.
11. Blueberries- Loaded with vitamin C and E, blueberries top the berry list in providing anti-aging benefits.
13. Kiwi- It improves bone health and promotes healthy bones. It helps neutralize free radicals in the body.
14. Fennel- Loaded with fiber, fennel helps to detoxify the body and improves digestion.
15. Lemon and hot water- A glass of hot water and lemon every morning on an empty stomach keeps the skin hydrated and gives it the desired glow.
16. Kidney Beans- Rich in potassium and zinc, these kidney beans maintain health of the heart.
17. Olive Oil- Both polyphenols and vitamin E in olive oil contain anti-aging properties.
18. Coconut Water- Often called the best “anti-aging drink”, coconut water replenishes the skin due to the host of natural vitamins and minerals it contains.(Also read: 10 Reasons to Drink More Coconut Water)
21. Flaxseeds- Lignans in flaxseeds help to keep cholesterol levels under control.
22. Cinnamon- It increases the production of collagen, which in turn increases the elasticity of the skin.
23. Ginger- With gingerol, the anti-inflammatory effects of ginger are tremendous.
24. Broccoli- Broccoli helps prevent risks of obesity and diabetes by reversing the mitochondrial malfunctions in the body.
25. Fatty Fish-Rich in omega-3 fats, fatty fish improves heart health.
Include these foods in your daily diet, you'll not only have a great variety to experiment with but will also be able to maintain your skin and health. Disclaimer:The opinions expressed within this article are the personal opinions of the author. NDTV is not responsible for the accuracy, completeness, suitability, or validity of any information on this article. All information is provided on an as-is basis. The information, facts or opinions appearing in the article do not reflect the views of NDTV and NDTV does not assume any responsibility or liability for the same.