Pineapple Raita Recipe
How to make Pineapple Raita
The sweet yet savoury flavour of the raita gives an unexpected twist to the main course.
- Total Cook Time 20 mins 30 seconds
- Prep Time 10 mins 30 seconds
- Cook Time 10 mins
- Recipe Servings2
Ingredients of Pineapple Raita
- 2 cups chopped pineapple
- 2 cups yogurt
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp powdered black pepper
- 2 tsp roasted and powdered cumin seeds
- 1/4 tsp powdered red pepper
- 2 Tbsp chopped coriander leaves.
How to Make Pineapple RaitaHideShow Media
Beat the yogurt till smooth.
Add the salt, black pepper, 1 tsp of the cumin seed powder, 1 tbsp coriander leaves and mix well.
Squeeze out the pineapple, in case there is excess liquid and add to the yogurt mixture.
Transfer on to a serving bowl and garnish with the rest of the cumin powder, red pepper and coriander leaves, and serve chilled.