The classic egg and mayo sandwich that is too easy to resist!
2 eggs, boiled
2 slices multigrain bread, make sure it's soft and slice off the edges
Dil leaves, basil, mint, chives - Any kind of fresh herbs you can find
1 tablespoon mayonnaise, store-bought or homemade
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1/2 teaspoon mustard
1. Boil the eggs for 9-10 minutes by dunking them in hot water and lot letting the water boil with the eggs in them.
2. Place them in cool water so it's easy to peel off the shell.
3. Mash it with a spoon and add the mayonnaise and mustard to it.
4. Put it on toast and dress it with all the herbs you've got and serve.
3. Egg (baked), Ham & Cheese Sandwich
This isn't just another egg sandwich: it's got that nice risen egg, like the kind you find in an egg mcmuffin at McDonalds.
Salt + pepper
Smoked cheese or cheddar cheese
2 Slices ham
Basil leaves or any microgreens
1. Grab a tray, the kind you use for cupcakes and grease it.
2. Break the egg into the mould and dust it with salt and pepper.
3. Pre-heat the oven for 15 minutes and then put the tray in.
4. Let it bake for about 5-6 minutes. You'll be able to see when the egg is done.
5. Pull it out and chop it into medium-sized pieces.
6. Add some ham and cheese to the mix and heat it in the microwave for a few minutes so that the cheese melts.
7. Put it on toast and dress it up with microgreens, mustard and some balsamic vinegar (optional).
4. Eggs & Smoked Salmon Sandwich Recipe
This is probably one of my most favourite food combinations of all time: Light and delicious smoked salmon with eggs and avocado. It gives you the sense of a complete and well balanced meal.
Egg and salmon sandwich is just ideal for a heavy breakfast.
2 tablespoons milk
Smoked salmonSalt + pepper +Cajun seasoning
Tobasco + Mustard
2 slices bread
1. Heat the pan and pour 2-3 drops of cooking oil or butter on it.
2. While the pan is heating up, whisk the eggs with milk till you can see the egg white kind of froth towards the top.
3. Pour them in the pan, add some salt and pepper on it and scramble for 2-3 minutes. Turn off the heat.
4. Toast the bread and spread some butter over it. Now stack the eggs, avocado, salmon, olives. Sprinkle some freshly ground pepper over it and done!
5. Grilled Cheese & Egg Sandwich Recipe
This one's a real treat for those who like their yolk runny and bacon fried crisp.
1 tablespoon butter
2 strips of bacon
2 slices bread
1 cheese slice
Salt & pepper
Thai sweet chilli sauce
1. Heat the pan and then add butter to it.
2. Fry the bacon strips till they're crisp. Let them rest on absorbent paper/tissues.
3. Throw out most of the oil bacon leaves, keeping just enough for the egg.
4. Turn on the gas and crack an egg open when the pan is hot.
5. Let it cook for 3-4 minutes and turn off the gas. Make sure you don't flip the egg.
6. Take a slice of bread and carefully place the egg on it. Cover this with bacon strips, salt and pepper. Take a slice of cheese and place it on the pile.
7. Now take the slice of bread and place it on the hot pan. Let it heat up, till you see the cheese slice starting to melt. Put some more butter in the pan and make sure both sides of the sandwich
8. Take it off the heat, add the basil leaves and dress them up with the thai sauce and mustard