Chicken Lollipops with Thai Hot Sauce
Recipe Servings: 4
Batter coated chicken lollipops deep fried and served with a hot thai sauce and sour cream. Absolutely lip smacking.
- 500 gms chicken lollipops
- 2 Tbsp flour
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- Sea salt
- Pomace oil for deep frying
For the Thai Hot Sauce:
- 1/2 cup of Thai Sweet and Chilli Sauce
- 1/2 cup of hot Sauce
- 1/2 cup water
For Sour Cream With Chives:
- 4 Tbsp of sour cream
- 1 Tbsp finely chopped chives
- In a flat tray sprinkle the flour and season with chilli flakes, salt, pepper.
- Coat the chicken lollipops with the flour mix.
- Heat the pomace oil and deep fry the lollipops until golden brown.
For the Thai hot sauce:
- In a pan add equal amounts of Thai sweet and chilli sauce, hot sauce, water and bring it to boil.
- Let it simmer till it reaches a thick consistency.
For the sour cream with chives:
- Take 4 table spoons of sour cream in a small bowl and sprinkle with chopped chives.
- To Serve: Serve the chicken lollipops with thai hot sauce and sour cream.