Chocolate Cream Recipe
Recipe Servings: 4
This decadent chocolate cream smothered over a cake or tarts can change the whole flavor.
Ingredients of Chocolate Cream
- 450 ml milk
- 6 egg yolks
- 100 gm castor sugar
- 50 gm flour
- 150 gm chopped chocolate
- 100 ml whipped cream
How to Make Chocolate Cream
- For chocolate cream scald milk.
- Beat in yolks and sugar together for five minutes.
- Stir in flour. Pour on hot milk.
- Return to pan, stirring continuously.
- Stir in chocolate and allow it to melt.
- Cool. Fold in whipped cream.