Chocolate Fondant Recipe
Recipe Servings: 4
Chocolate, flour, sugar and butter whisked together and baked in ramekins. topped with cold cream before serving.
Ingredients of Chocolate Fondant
- 125 grams of chocolate
- 100 grams of sugar
- 125 grams of butter
- 3 eggs
- 30 grams of refined flour
- Cold cream
How to Make Chocolate Fondant
- Melt the chocolate and butter in a double boiler.
- Crack the eggs in a bowl. Add sugar to the eggs and whisk till fluffy.
- Gently fold them in the flour and whisk together.
- Let the chocolate mixture cool down and fold it into the batter.
- Butter and flour the ramekins and pour the mixture in them.
- Put the ramekins into the oven at 200 degrees for 10-12 minutes until the top is firm and crackling.
- To Serve: Pour some cold cream at the top and serve.