Recipe of Cottage Cheese Muffins
Muffins made with paneer. Yes, you read it right. Sweet honey muffins, made with paneer for a healthy twist and with some marmalade thrown in for surprise.
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tsp oil
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 egg whites, whisked
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- A tiny pinch of salt
- 1 cup sifted flour
- 1 cup crumbled paneer
- Some milk
- Marmalade, any flavor
- Muffin tin and butter paper
How to Make Cottage Cheese Muffins
- In a large bowl add sugar, vanilla essence, and oil.
- Mix it well. Now add the egg yolks to it and mix well.
- Add honey to the mix.
- In another bowl mix the flour, baking powder and salt.
- Fold in the flour into the egg mix.
- Mix in the egg whites, which have been whisked till the peaks form.
- Now add the paneer to the mix.
- Mix well. Add a dash of milk to adjust the consistency.
- Spread greased butter paper over the muffin tin and pour in the batter.
- Fill a spoonful of batter than add a teaspoon of marmalade to it and then top it with some more batter. The marmalade is like the hidden surprise!
- Do not fill the tin completely, leave some space for the muffin to rise.
- Place them in the oven at 180 degree Celsius for 15-20 minutes.