Grilled Zucchini with Cottage Cheese Recipe
Marinated and full of flavour, cottage cheese slices are wrapped with grilled strips of zucchini.
Ingredients of Grilled Zucchini with Cottage Cheese
- 1 zucchini sliced thin
- For the Marinade:
- 1/2 cup each black and green olives
- 200 gms cottage cheese
- 1 handful parsley
- 3-4 leaves of basil
- 10 slices jalapeno chillies
- 2 tbsp citrus olive extract
How to Make Grilled Zucchini with Cottage Cheese
- Grill thin slices of the zucchinil.
- In a mixer add green and black olives, a handful of parsley, basil leaves, salt and jalapeno chilies and olive oil mix into a nice paste.
- Cut the cottage cheese into squares and sprinkle with some cracked black pepper.
- Marinate the cottage cheese squares with the paste.
- Wrap the cottage cheese with the grilled strips of zucchini.
- And serve with a little lemon zest and citrus olive extract.