Recipe of Lamb Chops
Recipe Servings: 2
Crisp, caramelized and roasted lamb chops.
- 4 lamb chops
- 2 onions (peeled)
- 300 ml olive oil
- 1/4 tsp cumin powder
- 2 sprigs of fresh mint
How to Make Lamb Chops
- Chop the onions roughly and place them in a dish. Add cumin powder, mint leaves, lemon zest and some olive oil.
- Flatten the lamb chops using a meat hammer and place them in the dish with the onions.
- Pour a good amount of olive oil over the lamb chops and onions and let the lamb chops rest for half an hour for steeping.
- Sear the steeped lamb chops on high heat until they caramelize.
- After searing, roast the lamb chops at 180°C for 10 minutes.
- Foil the roasting tray and keep aside after the chops are roasted.
- Serve the Lamb Chops with Roasted Vegetables, Poached Tomatoes and Garlicky Tahini Sauce.