Recipe Servings: 4
A delicious salad comprising of vegetables, almonds, flax seeds, sesame and noodles.
- 3-4 cups cabbage, shredded
- 1 bunch spring onions, sliced
- 1 cup red capsicum, julienne
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup flaxseeds seeds
- 2 Tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 bowl noodles, boiled
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 4 Tbsp soy sauce
- Take a spoonful of sugar in a pan; add balsamic vinegar. On low heat, dissolve the sugar. Add soy sauce and olive oil. Let the dressing cool.
- In a bowl, take shredded cabbage, juliennes of red capsicum, spring onions, almonds, flax seeds, sesame seeds and add noodles.
- Mix the dressing into the salad. Serve.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour to allow all ingredients to impart their unique flavors. This also improves the consistency of the filling.