Recipe of Oriental Dragon Fruit Salad
A colourful salad with dragon fruit, orange, tomatoes and lettuce dressed with vinegar and mustard dressing.
- 10-12 leaves of romaine lettuce
- 1 dragon fruit (an Asian fruit)
- 1 orange
- 1 tomato, sliced
1 Tbsp sherry vinegar
- 1 Tbsp pistachio oil
- 1 tsp mustard
- Salt and pepper
How to Make Oriental Dragon Fruit Salad
- Break the lettuce in smaller pieces and put in bowl.
- Peel the outer leaves of the fruit and chop it into small pieces.
- Add some orange slices.
- Then add the tomato slices. Season with salt and pepper.
For the dressing:
- Mix all dressing ingredients and pour over salad.