Recipe of Pizza Sauce
A quick and delicious recipe for making pizza sauce from tomatoes and a tangy seasoning.
- 1 can whole tomatoes
- Olive Oil
- 2 bulbs of roasted garlic
- Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- Salt and pepper
How to Make Pizza Sauce
- Pour some olive oil in a pan and add in tomatoes.
- Chop the bulbs of garlic and add them into the pan, drizzle a few drops of Worcestershire Sauce and add in sugar.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Mash the tomatoes to achieve an even consistency and bring the mixture to a simmer.
- Strain the mixture into a bowl and transfer the sauce the same pan and simmer for another 5 to 7 minutes.