Recipe of Pomegranate and Pepper Salad
An healthy and hearty salad with pomegranate, cottage cheese, peppers, spinach and all that your heart desires. Drizzle with the classic honey-mustard dressing.
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 cup cottage cheese, cubed
- 1 cup wilted spinach
- 1/2 cup yellow peppers
- 1/2 cup green peppers
- 1/2 cup red peppers
- 1/4 cup onions, finely sliced
- 2 lettuce leaves
For the honey-mustard dressing:
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 lemon, juice
- 1 Tbsp honey
- Season with salt and pepper
- 1 Tbsp mustard
- Some slivered almonds for garnish
How to Make Pomegranate and Pepper Salad
- Place all salad ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix all ingredients of the dressing in another bowl. Mix the salad and the dressing well
- Place a lettuce leave in a bowl and top it with the salad.
- Top with some slivered almonds.
Key Ingredients: Pomegranate
, cottage cheese
, bell pepper
, olive oil
, lemon juice
, black pepper
, mustard seeds