Recipe Servings: 4
A quick fix to those untimely hunger pangs or a speedy breakfast option. These minty lachcha paranthas are easy to make and a must try!
Ingredients of Pudina Lachcha Parantha (My Yellow Table)
- 2 Green chillies
- 250 gms wheat flour
- 75 gms maida
1 Tbsp ghee
- 2 Tbsp pudina powder
- 1 tsp black salt
- 1 tsp chaat masala
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp salt
How to Make Pudina Lachcha Parantha (My Yellow Table)
- Knead a dough combining wheat flour, maida, salt & ghee.
- Add black salt, red chilli powder, chaat masala to pudina powder.
- Grind green chillies to a paste & mix it into the dough.
- Make dough balls & roll out into long strips of the same length.
- Add ghee, dust with flour, sprinkle pudina mixture over strips.
- Overlay them by crossing it with each other.
- Pat into a square & roll out gently again.
- Fry with ghee
Key Ingredients: salt
, red chilli
, chaat masala, black salt, pudina powder, mint powder, clarified butter
, maida, all purpose flour
, wheat flour, flour
, green chillies