Shortbread Wheels Recipe
Recipe Servings: 12
Brown chocolate and white flour are whipped up to create crispy cookies.
Ingredients of Shortbread Wheels
- 125 gm flour
- 50 gm castor sugar
- 100 gm butter
- 1 tsp drinking chocolate powder
- 1 tsp cocoa powder
How to Make Shortbread Wheels
- Sieve the flour, except for 1 Tbsp into a bowl.
- Add sugar.
- Rub in butter until mixture is crumbly and divide in half.
- Add remaining flour to one half and the cocoa and drinking powder to the other.
- Knead both into smooth dough.
- Roll out onto a floured surface.
- Cut out circles of different sizes and use to make up wheels.
- Bake at 180 degrees C for 10-15 minutes.
- Cool and serve.