Recipe of Spaghetti Aglio Olio
Recipe Servings: 2
The simplest way of cooking pasta, but no less delicious. Just toss in garlic and chilli flavored olive oil.
- 125 gm spaghetti (raw)
- 3-4 cloves garlic (sliced)
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp red chilli flakes
- Parsley, a small bunch
- Salt to taste
How to Make Spaghetti Aglio Olio
- In a pot of salted boiling water, cook the spaghetti al dente - about nine minutes.
Heat up some olive oil, not too hot. Add the sliced garlic and let it simmer very slowly till golden brown.
- Add the red chilli flakes and set aside.
Mix the pasta and the aglio olio sauce.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley.