Chicken Korma with Beer Recipe
Recipe Servings: 2
An interesting mix of chicken and beer. Chicken cooked in tomato puree, cream, spices and beer.
Ingredients of Chicken Korma with Beer
- 2 chicken breasts, skinned and chopped
- 150 ml beer
- 2 Tbsp sunflower or vegetable oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2-3 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 green chili, chopped
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 green cardamom, crushed
- 1/4 tsp salt
1 tsp tomato puree
- 1 Tbsp cream
- 1 tsp peeled and grated root ginger
- 1/4 tsp garam masala
How to Make Chicken Korma with Beer
- Heat the oil in a saucepan or wok, put in the onion, garlic, and chili then fry for 6 minutes.
- Stir in the turmeric, coriander, cumin, cardamom and salt.
- Then add the chicken and fry for 5 minutes.
- Slowly pour the beer over the meat and cook gently for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the tomato puree, cream and ginger, and then take the pan off the heat.
- Sprinkle over the garam masala and serve with naan bread and a crisp green salad.
Key Ingredients: Chicken
, vegetable oil
, green chillies
, coriander powder
, cumin seeds
, green cardamom
, tomato puree
, garam masala