Recipe Servings: 4
Bananas wrapped in dessicated coconut and baked perfect. A hassle free and delicious dessert.
- 4 bananas, peeled
- 50 gm plain flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 75 gm bread crumbs
- 75 gm dessicated coconut
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Sea salt, a pinch
- Black pepper, a pinch
- 1/2 lemon
- 3 Tbsp honey
How to Make Coconut Banana Fritters
- Marinate the banana with lemon and sea salt for five minutes.
- Mix the flour and black pepper in a bowl and lightly coat the banana with this mixture, then dip the bananas in the beaten egg.
- Coat them in the bread crumbs and dessicated coconut.
- Place the bananas in a baking tray and evenly pour the olive oil over them.
- Pre-heat the oven to 200 degrees and bake it for 6 minutes.
- Drizzle honey over the caramelized bananas.
- Serve hot.
Key Ingredients: banana
, all purpose flour
, desiccated coconut
, olive oil
, bread crumbs, dessicated coconut, sea salt
, black pepper