Green Potato Curry
Recipe Servings: 4
An easy potato curry. Baby potables topped with a luscious sauce made with green chillies, mustard and coriander. Serve chilled!
- 1/2 kg hot boiled baby potatoes with skin
- For the dressing:
- 8 Tbsp olive oil/ salad oil
- 4 Tbsp vinegar
- 2 rounded tsp chopped garlic
- 2 tsp made mustard
- 2-3 de-seeded green chillies ground to a paste
- 4 Tbsp very finely chopped coriander
- 4 Tbsp finely chopped spring onions (green part)
- Blend all dressing ingredients together.
- Season well.
- The dressing should taste quite sharp.
- Carefully peel the hot and toss with the prepared dressing.
- Chill in the fridge for at least 2-3 hours before serving.