Recipe of Hara Bhara Kebabs
Recipe Servings: 4
Healthy vegetarian kebabs with spinach, peas and potatoes, shallow fried.
- 1 cup spinach, boiled
- 1/2 cup peas, boiled
- 1 cup mashed potatoes
- 2 tsp ginger, grated
- 1 Tbsp chaat masala
- 1 tsp coriander leaves
- Oil for frying
- Salt to taste
How to Make Hara Bhara Kebabs
- In a food processor, grind boiled spinach, peas till a smooth paste is formed.
- Put the grinded mix in a bowl; add mashed potatoes, ginger, chaat masala. Sprinkle coriander leaves, salt. Mix it well.
- Add flour to the mix so that it binds well.
- Put some oil in pan and fry on simmer till the kebabs till they are crusty and crisp.
- Soak excess oil on a tissue paper.
- Serve with chutney.