Italian Salad Insalata Recipe
A refreshing salad with tomatoes and bay leaves tossed in white vinegar and honey.
Ingredients of Italian Salad Insalata
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 tsp black pepper corns, crushed
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp runny honey
- 2 Tbsp white vinegar
- 6-8 basil leaves
How to Make Italian Salad Insalata
- Arrange the tomatoes onto a flat plate.
- Mix the remaining ingredients in a small bowl.
- Spread this mixture over the tomatoes and serve chilled.
- Serve with Spaghetti Carbonara.