Recipe of Malabar Parantha (My Yellow Table)
Recipe Servings: 3
The quintessential classic from 'God's own country'. Relish the delicate texture of the authentic Malabar paratha.
- 250 gms maida
- 1 tsp sugar
- 100 ml milk
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1 tsp desi ghee
How to Make Malabar Parantha (My Yellow Table)
- Make a dough of maida with sugar & milk.
- Add oil & knead well till it turns glutinous.
- Make dough balls & roll it out into a thin roti.
- Pleat it from one edge, and gently stretch the dough.
- Roll inwards from other end and tuck the other end inside.
- Press the dough gently & roll it out with a rolling pin.
- Fry it with desi ghee.
- Serve hot.