Recipe of Pan Fried Fish
Recipe Servings: 4
An easy and quick recipe to cook fish fillets. Fillets of your choice cooked with turmeric, chilli powder and lemon juice.
- 4 flat fish fillets, such as John Dory, plaice, sole, brill, turbot or part of a round fish fillet, like salmon, cod or gray mullet
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- Juice of half a lemon
How to Make Pan Fried Fish
- Dry the fish fillets on kitchen paper. Heat a frying pan on the hob at a high heat until smoking.
- Add a splash of olive oil, followed by the turmeric and place the fish fillets into the pan.
- Turn when golden on one side, after 2-3 minutes and cook on the other side.
- Sprinkle the chili powder and lemon juice and serve immediately.