Recipe of Ratatouille of Vegetables
Recipe Servings: 4
Herby medley of vegetables in olive oil. Can be served hot or cold.
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 green capsicum, diced
- 1/2 yellow squash, diced
- 1/2 zucchini, diced
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 2 baby eggplants, diced
- 1 tomato, diced
- 2-3 Tbsp tomato puree
- 1/2 cup tomato juice
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- Parsley, a few sprigs chopped
- Thyme, a few sprigs chopped
- Rosemary, a few sprigs chopped
- 3-4 basil leaves
How to Make Ratatouille of Vegetables
- In a pan add olive oil. Add the diced vegetables. Saute them for 4-5 minutes.
- Add tomato puree and juice. Le it simmer for 1-2 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Add all the parsley, thyme, basil and rosemary. Saute.
- Close the stove. Let the ratatouille rest in its juices for a few minutes before serving.
Key Ingredients: olive oil
, bell pepper
, tomato puree
, black pepper