Stir Fried Asian Greens Recipe
Recipe Servings: 2
Quick and simple, assorted greens stir fried with ginger, garlic and soya sauce.
Ingredients of Stir Fried Asian Greens
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 stalk spring onions, chopped
- 1 head bok choy, shredded
- 1/2 cup chinese cabbage, shredded
- Spinach leaves, a large handful, shredded
- 1 green bell peppers, julienne
- 1/3 cup green mango, sliced
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp ginger, grated
- 2-3 cloves garlic, grated
- 1/2 tsp green chilli, chopped
- 1-2 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp rice wine vinegar (You can use lemon juice or white vinegar)
- White pepper powder, to taste
- Salt, to taste
How to Make Stir Fried Asian Greens
- In a hot wok add olive oil, onions, ginger and garlic. Saute.
- Add spinach, bok choy, cabbage, capsicum, chillies and green mango. Saute on high heat.
- Add the vinegar, salt, soy and pepper.
- Toss and serve with rawas fillets with ginger lemon sauce.
Key Ingredients: cabbage
, spring onion
, bok choy
, bell pepper
, olive oil
, cloves garlic, green chillies
, soya sauce
, lemon juice
, White pepper