Baby Fennel & Orange Salad Recipe
Recipe Servings: 4
Chunks of orange tossed with fennel and drizzled with a light dressing of white wine vinegar and olive oil.
Ingredients of Baby Fennel & Orange Salad
- Baby fennel, shredded
- 4 oranges
- White wine vinegar
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt & pepper
How to Make Baby Fennel & Orange Salad
- Cut the blood oranges in small chunks.
- In a bowl, mix the oranges with white wine vinegar, extra virgin olive oil and fennel and toss.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- To Serve: Dress the roast lamb with the remaining red wine mixture and serve with baby fennel & orange salad and ratatouille.
- For Roast Lamb with Garlic and Rosemary recipe: Click here
For Ratatouille recipe: Click here