3. MahlzeitMahlzeit in Koregaon Park is a great place to taste German food. This restaurant has rustic décor, but some excellent food with impressive portions. Try the Bratwurst, Currywurst and all manner of sausages really; Bratkartoffel Döner Kebab drenched in three sauces; and Bratkartoffeln crowned with a fried egg and drizzled with home-made mayonnaise. This is all made even more enticing by the fact that Mahlzeit also recently hosted a street food fest and a junkyard sale.Where: Sapphire Hsg. Soc., Lane Number 6, Koregaon Park
4. Madness - Social ClinicMadness models itself as a restaurant hub. Since the space is split into three, even the crankiest diner is sure to find something that pleases him. First, there's the Social Clinic, a resto-bar themed rather curiously around hospitals. As a sufferer of many medical maladies, I cannot say quite how enticing the wheelchairs and syringes will be but its restaurant does promise us that this is an appointment we are sure to love. The food is a blend of North Indian, Italian and South East Asian, aiming to find something for everyone.Where: Lane 7, Opposite SBI Bank, Koregaon Park
5. Donkey's ArseNext door to Social Clinic is Donkey's Arse, an irreverently-named bar, that also serves (you guessed it) multi-cuisine food. Think Southern Fried Chicken Pav, Hot and Spicy Chicken and Cheese Jalapeno Grilled Steak. More importantly though, it serves as a venue for comedy clubs and live music acts. Where: Lane 7, Opposite SBI Bank, Koregaon Park
6. SuperheroesIt is the third in the tripartite restaurant hub of Madness. True to its name, the space is littered with superhero paraphernalia (a somewhat bizarre-looking Hulk greets you as soon as you enter) and is a vast play area for children. Superheroes is a boon for harried parents looking to offload their kids for a small time while they enjoy a quiet evening out - it offers nanny services, wholesome food, games and toys for little ones from 4 to 12 years.Where: Lane 7, Opposite SBI Bank, Koregaon Park7. Playboy Beer GardenPlayboy Beer Garden has been garnering rave reviews since it opened. It eschews the hedonism and the scantily-clad ladies of the Playboy Mansion, but instead offers an excellent bar menu, with Hoegaarden, Stella, Bira Blonde and White on tap. An in-house brewery is reputedly on the make as well. They aren't taking any chances with the food either - tandoori cooking, sizzlers, deli food and pizzas all jostle for space on the menu.Where: Balewadi High Street, Baner8. 212 All Day Cafe and Bar
A familiar name to Mumbai diners but a brand new one in Pune, 212 All Day Cafe and Bar introduces Chef Paul Kinny's signature dishes, such as his delightful Spiced Arugula and Feta Salad, Coffee Barbecue Spare Ribs, Crab Cakes, Cheese Cigarillos and the Hearth Stone Flatbreads. 212 also serves a great all-day breakfast, with lots of egg choices.Where: Phoenix Market City, Viman Nagar Road
10. Savya RasaI've saved the best for the last. Savya Rasa opened last year and immediately hurtled into every gourmet's must-eat list. The menu unites South India's formidable regional cuisines, stretching from Syrian Christian and Nasrani to Nellore and Konganudu. The crowd-pleasing favourites of idli and sada dosa have been thankfully left off the menu; instead, you get delightful dishes such as Gongura Mamasam (mutton and sorrel leaf curry laced with a heavy hand of Guntur chillies), Bendakkai Goju (okra cooked in coconut, turmeric, tamarind and jaggery) and Meen Manga Curry (seer fish and raw mango in a coconut gravy).Where: CTS No. 15, Koregaon Park
About the author: Meher Mirza is an independent writer and editor, with a focus on food and travel. Formerly with BBC Good Food India, she loves anime, animals and artsy things but also comics, technology and death metal.Disclaimer:The opinions expressed within this article are the personal opinions of the author. NDTV is not responsible for the accuracy, completeness, suitability, or validity of any information on this article. All information is provided on an as-is basis. The information, facts or opinions appearing in the article do not reflect the views of NDTV and NDTV does not assume any responsibility or liability for the same.