Bitter Chocolate and Orange Frozen Mousse
An easy recipe of bitter chocolate folded in with crushed hazelnuts, orange juice and cream.
- 250 gms dark/bitter chocolate
- 10-12 hazelnuts, skinless & toasted
- Juice of 1/2 an orange
- 1/2 tsp of orange zest
- 200 ml cream, whipped soft
- 3-4 Tbsp crushed dry ice
- A pinch salt
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler or a microwave oven.
- Add the orange juice and orange zest to the molten chocolate
- Mix well and let it cool for a bit.
- Add the crushed hazelnuts and salt.
- Then fold the whipped cream into the warm chocolate .
- Mix in the dry ice a little at a time and whisk simultaneously to form a frozen mousse.
- Garnish the frozen chocolate and orange mousse with grated hazelnuts and orange zest.