Carrot & Peanut Salad Recipe
Recipe Servings: 4
A healthy salad with the crunch of peanuts and carrots. Tempered with mustard seeds and curry leaves.
Ingredients of Carrot & Peanut Salad
- 2 carrots, peeled and grated
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup peanuts, roasted and crushed
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Salt, to taste
- 1/4 Tbsp sugar
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 4-5 curry leaves
- 1 Tbsp mustard seeds
- Turmeric powder, a pinch
How to Make Carrot & Peanut Salad
- In a bowl mix grated carrots, chopped tomatoes and roasted-crushed peanuts.
- Add salt, sugar and lemon juice to it.
- In a pan add vegetable oil. Flutter mustard seeds and curry leaves in it. Add a pinch of turmeric.
- Mix the tempering with the salad and serve chilled.