Duck Salad with Foie Gras Recipe
Duck breast and foie gras served on a bed of lettuce, drizzled with dressing, walnuts and shisho leaves.
Ingredients of Duck Salad with Foie Gras
- 1 duck breast with skin
- Salt to taste
- 1 pinch black peppercorn
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 3 Tbsp foie gras
- 1 cup mixed baby lettuce
- 4 cherry tomatoes
- 2 tsp fresh pomegranate pearls
- 1 Tbsp roasted walnuts
- 2 shisho leaves (optional)
How to Make Duck Salad with Foie Gras
- Season duck with salt, black pepper.
- Sear in hot pan (skin side first) and bake in oven at 125 C for about 10 minutes.
- Give rest for 20 minutes. Slice the breast.
- Make a dressing using olive oil, soya sauce, salt, pepper and lime juice.
- Cut foie gras in dices and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook a little on a very hot pan or with the help of flame torch.
- Toss baby lettuce in the dressing with cherry tomatoes, pomegranate pearls and arrange on a
- Arrange the duck and foie gras slices on the lettuce. Drizzle dressing and walnuts.
- Garnish with shisho leaves.