Potato Cakes Recipe
Recipe Servings: 2
Easy to make potato cakes served with with Irish Stew.
Ingredients of Potato Cakes
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 potatoes, peeled and grated
- 4 Tbsp maida
- 1 egg, beaten
- Salt, to taste
- Oil, to shallow fry
How to Make Potato Cakes
- Mix chopped onions and grated potatoes in a bowl.
- Add the flour to it.
- Add the beaten egg and salt.
- Mix them together and make it round tikki like and shallow fry in some oil till golden brown.
- Drain them on an absorbant paper.
- Serve with Irish stew.
NOTE: In case the mixture is a little runny, add more flour to it.